Monday, May 31, 2010

My helper

My girl is starting to really be quite the helper around the house. She can do dishes all by herself if required including putting everything in its right place (well mostly). She can clean like a crazy lady, just like her mom ;) and keeps her room very neat. Raegan's messy bed (that she fills with toys) drives her nuts and she will come and say "will you please clean up Raegan's mess?!" Tonight after getting groceries she was helping me unload bags and i was moving stuff around and she asked "can i organize stuff mommy?" so i let her at it and waahlaa....i think i know what her new chore will be each week when i come home from getting groceries...




Not bad huh? She had so much fun doing the meat and cheese drawer that she moved on to the door. I will let her have fun in my fridge any time now!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooohhh...I love that organization! I would love to have my fridge look like that, but no time! Maybe Kylah will like to organize when she gets a little older. :)

Barbie said...

Way to go, Avery! Good job training her, Elisa :)