Friday, May 14, 2010

Randomness

I should be sleeping right now since i'm getting up early to run a 5k road race but i can't seem to make myself go to bed before midnight...i think my body is so used to going to bed late every night. I used to have so much trouble sleeping before races...would toss and turn all night awake...times have changed. I can sleep like a log, run or no run the next morning. I did not have enough going on, i guess, to make me tired back then.

We went to Worlds of Fun tonight. I took the kids out of school an hour early and we went straight there and had 2 hrs of rides. It was beautiful weather, we wished they were open later but closed at 6 tonight. The kids don't get upset if we don't have time to ride a certain ride because they know they will get to ride it next time...i am already loving these passes! We attacked and devoured a funnel cake and i had to pinky promise Trey that i would buy him dip n dots this summer before heading home.

this is where these two will be hanging out a lot this summer!

ethan watching daddy, trey and avery ride the zulu

And lastly but certainly not least i had to share my mother's day card from Ethan. He was so proud to give it to me and it melted my (purple) heart. To the left of my interestingly shaped body...that is him...he explained that to me. I love 4 year olds!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: