Monday, January 25, 2010

Favorite show


My hubby got me hooked...we dvr them and get so excited when life slows down long enough and we are both home together long enough that we can sit down and watch them! The new season just started back up...if your not already hooked, just watch one and i bet you will be...i'm waiting on the game to be over so we can watch the first epsiode that we have been waiting all weekend to be able to watch...so what is your favorite tv show, the one you just have to watch, the one you dvr???

I'm gonna go watch some Michael Weston...

3 comments:

Neirly News said...

I watch Castle with Brittany each week, then some of us keep up on American Idol and "24" Roger

June Duehring said...

Survivor is my main must see. I also watch Criminal Minds. I like it, but it scares me. I won't watch it unless Damon is home. :)

Barbie said...

I'm a game-show nut, but recently I've become a "Trekkie" as in Star-Trek. Thanks to my hubby :)