Friday, August 21, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds

And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.

Hop on over to Pamperingbeki to see more or to join in

We have new baby kitties and new life whether it be babies or animals is just amazing to watch!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and so little! Great fingerprint.

Love your blog! Enjoyed reading it and will continue following.

artsyclay said...

I love kitties! How sweet!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh man, that is so precious!!

I loved your post below too, What is and what is Not wrong with this picture. Too funny!

littlebird said...

Aaaah,
really really aaaah

Rebekah said...

awwwwwwww!!!