Friday, August 17, 2007

My Project For Today



Since i wasn't in the best of moods today, and my kids were with Grandma i decided to do a little project to keep myself busy that i eventually wanted to do anyway. I am going to do Avery's name to but i thought i would only tackle one name today. The kids and i went with Johnny to his side job tonight while he finished up grouting, so he is all finished with that now. Trey has helped Daddy the last few days to earn some $, so he is excited for Daddy to get paid. He has his eye on a couple of toys. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about the induction! That would be 100% frustrating. Well, we'll pray that some happens naturally before next Thursday!

If it makes you feel any better, I LOVE what you did with her name on the wall. It looks great

A Full House said...

Very cute!!