Thursday, August 16, 2007

Induction Scheduled

I had my last ob appointment yesterday. I held steady at my 32 lb gain, so i was excited to not hit the 40 lb. mark with this pregnancy! I don't even know what i measured, i stopped asking because i'm afraid i measure big and that will just freak me out. Since my body is "doing more of what it is supposed to" to show signs of being ready, they scheduled my induction for Friday morning. She will come in and break my water and hopefully things will get going. Looks like Raegan will share a birthday with Aunt Susan, and be born on Uncle John and Aunt Melanie's anniversary. My biggest dread is the epidural, I get very worked up about getting them even though i have no interest in doing it without one!! My doc asked me yesterday if i was planning on having one and i said "oh heck yeah". She wanted to make sure we don't mess around in waiting too long since each delivery goes faster. I like her way of thinking!! So we are off to the hospital bright and early tomorrow morning...I can tell already i have a lot of nervous energy today... (blogging at 7am being part of that)

6 comments:

Paula said...

At least you are at home at 7 a.m.-I am working. :( GOOD LUCK tomorrow-you will do awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! It will be fun to share our anniversary with our sweet little niece.

Michelle said...

I will be praying for you. Post pictures of the new little one as soon as possible! :)

grammaneir said...

We'll be praying and are so excited to have #22 arrive safely.

Jen said...

Oh Lisa, I am so excited for you! I will keep you in my prayers tonight and in the morning. If you read this before you leave for the hospital in the morning, please have Johnny call Andy as soon as you deliver. Love you!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah! You're in our prayers too! By reading your blog, I feel like we've been anticipating the birth right along with you. That's fun!

We'll give you a day or two to recuperate, but then I want to see some Raegan pics! (just kidding...take it easy and get as much rest as possible with two school kids, a toddler and a newborn.) We love you!