Monday, July 30, 2007

Lesson Learned...

overdoing it a bit might get you sent to the hospital.I felt really yucky this afternoon (nauseous, lightheaded, contractions). I worked at the drs office tonight, and just felt worse the more the night went on. I went to the restroom and just about passed out, and the girls i worked with walked me straight back to the nurses to have them take my blood pressure. My bp was up so that had me lay down and the dr that was there didn't do ob care so he wanted me to go get monitored at the hospital. I was having quite a few contractions when we first got there but they had me lay on my side some more and they slowed way down. Anyway after about an hr and half they said we could go because the contractions weren't changing anything. One good thing is that i now have 1 more thing knocked off my to do list- pre-register for the hospital- they went ahead and had me fill out some baby papers while i was there :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

See-maybe now you should stop working until after baby!! :) At least you are now pre-registered and don't have to worry about that.