Sunday, July 22, 2007

Oh Yeah...

another weekend down, and oh yeah, sitting here with ice packs strapped to my back!! :) Thank goodness for highchairs at work, because i plant myself on one just about every chance i get! I got so hot tonight i thought i was going to pass out so i went and sat in the walk in cooler for awhile, that was nice and refreshing and i felt much better. I think she may have dropped some, from the feel of things and i think when she dropped, she dropped right onto a nerve that controls my right hip. Owe Owe Owe.... ok i have the whining out of my sytem now, so i'm going to go readjust these ice packs now...

3 comments:

Paula said...

Abigail has been pretty high up lately so I have to "push" her out of my ribs area! It sounds like fun,fun,fun times are coming my way!! :)

Unknown said...

Whine away! You have every right to, and I think most of your readers feel your pain. =)

Jen said...

I feel for you girl! You really should take it easy though. Yikes! I worry about you overdoing it. Don't push yourself too hard. Love you!