Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My favorite sport

by Avery Seaba (4th grade)

What is round, black, and white? You got it! A soccer ball! My favorite sport is soccer because it is a challenge to get a goal. I am running down the field as fast as i can go. Bullets of sweat are racing down my face. The goalie tried to get the ball, but i am too fast for her. I run around her and kick the ball. The reffree screams "Goal!" My team and i all scream and celebrate. As you can see, soccer is a fun, but also a challenging sport!!

This was one of Avery's writing assignments this week...

And just because i like pictures with my posts...

Have a super day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea to post some writing assignments! That's a really cute one about soccer. =)

Don and Roberta Graber said...

That was very good, Avery.