Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Missing

It is an ongoing problem. Ethan loses his shoe/shoes on a regular basis. Just about every time we leave our house it is a mad rush for him to find his shoes. I have asked what feels like millions of times..."ethan, where are your shoes?", "where did you put them?", "ethan, what on earth do you do with your shoes?" (i say that one a lot!) My questions re always answered with a simple non-chalant "i don't know" or "they just disappear, mommy".

His brand new tennis shoes went missing last week. I searched this house high and low and was getting very frustrated! I asked him if he might have left them outside. "nope, i don't think so" I decided to go for a little walk around the house and i was glad i did and also glad it hadn't rained those couple of days!




3 comments:

June Duehring said...

Same problem here all the time. :)

Paula said...

LOL Have you tried making him take his shoes off and put them in one place??? ;)

Elisa Seaba said...

Have i ever Paula! He does have a spot that he is "supposed" to put them when he takes them off!

June, somehow that does not surprise me :)