Friday, October 30, 2009

Dear Jesus

"please help me remember that it is "s" in noise on my spelling test today". This was in Avery's prayer this morning on the way to school, she has been saying "c" all week when we study. My suggestion of how to remember...S is for Seaba and Seaba kids are noisy! She liked it. I'm so glad she prays about the little things! I thought it was cute.

I get to go spend some quality people watching time at the dmv with all the other procrastinators in my group of letters. Every year i say next year i will do this earlier...in 14 years i never have!

Happy Friday everyone. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

grammaneir said...

That is precious Avery, God wants to
help us in everything and I'm sure he wants us to ask about the little things as well as the big things. I hope you did well on your spelling. Love you Avery