Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Confused

It's a confusing winter here in the midwest! I am not complaining one little bit! We are a warm weather loving family and the kids told me this morning they didn't care if we didn't get any snow this year. Raegan has broken out her flip flops and is going to be quite disappointed if i have to go hiding them again.

I spent 4 days in bed with the flu this past week and am so happy to be feeling alive again this week! I am now playing catch up big time!

If you ever are considering having January babies, i don't suggest having two in January! It always makes for a crazy month right after the crazy month before...oh heck, what month isn't crazy?!


2 comments:

Katie said...

That is SUCH a cute picture of Reagan. I love that she has her coat and flip-flops. Glad your better!

Barbie said...

Raegan...always so photo-genic :)

I know what you're saying! I was really hoping to be able to wear long sleeves this year, but so far I've only worn them a few days. Feels more like spring than winter!!!