Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A night in the kitchen

I wanted to start a new tradition this year. I am not much of a baker, so i decided a ginger bread house kit was the way to go for us. While i was at the store picking that up i also picked up some white chocolate to cover pretzels in. I looove those! I thought the kids would have fun covering them. I was right...
getting ready to dip away



Avery found a less messy way to get it on the pretzels

and look who jumped right in on that idea!

you will have to pardon raegan's low cut shirt! she likes to wear her big sister's clothes! She says she looks beautiful in them.

mommy was busy making some too, we had a lot of stuff to use up!
(plus, i wanted some fully covered ones :))

anxiously waiting for the gingerbread house to be built

we started with a small one. next year i will get a bigger one. four people is too many for one little ginger bread house! but, it got decorated without falling apart!
and the finished product!


2 comments:

A Family of Love said...

Cute gingerbread house. I should do that with my son. I discovered yesterday that I would rather be crafting than baking.

Journaling My Journey said...

Neat time with your kids.