Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Takes on a new meaning!

Do you remember this post? "get the gun" takes on a whole new meaning! I am armed and dangerous so if you have thoughts of sneaking in my back patio doors...you might want to re-think!

My husband got his Grandfather's gun that he is very proud of! He had it out doing something with it...something about moisture in the case...yada yada yada... if you tried intruding i would not be smiling like this...


i might look a little more like this. i know pathetic attempt at looking fierce, i look a little more shocked than fierce...

but finally he says i'm holding it ok here. he doesn't seem confident in my holding a gun, he says i would break my arm if i tried shooting it...

you wanna come sneak in my back door anyone?? I don't think our husbands will be sneaking home and surprising us anytime soon again...not as long as this thing is in the house!

I know...i'm so cheesy...

2 comments:

The Lanker Family said...

Yea, I can come stay with you again! We will get them this time!!!

Paula said...

LOL We are armed and dangerous too so no sneaking around here either!