Monday, October 25, 2010

One of those days

I think i want to be 3 yrs old today and crawl back into bed and watch cartoons! If i have never mentioned it, and i am sure that i have...Mondays are not my favorite day of the week! I am always playing catch up after all the activities and working all weekend. I am usually exausted, sometimes not even hearing my alarm and often times a little cranky.

Even though i stayed up till 1 am washing the pumpkin stickiness off the floor and doing loads and loads of laundry....more loads are staring me down! But, as i was reminded one time..."having lot's of laundry means you are blessed to have plenty of clothing for your family"...for that i am very thankful! (i try to remind myself of that as i am piling three loads on the living room floor to be folded and put away!!

If i was three years old though...I most certainly would not have cut my hair last night and given myself bangs...this picture was obviously taken before the little 3 year old stinker wielded the scissors!

Happy Monday! Out of the kindness of my heart, i hope your laundry pile is smaller than mine :)



No comments: