Monday, October 18, 2010

Cross country meet #2

Trey had another cross country meet on Saturday. This time it was at the high school near his middle school so they had actually been able to run the course so he had told me it was going to be hilly and a tougher run than his last one. I wanted to be there so bad!! His time was 6:35 and he got 16th place. He got 1st place out of the 6th graders at his school. Way to go Trey! We are so proud of you!

I am really enjoying watching him get into running. I encouraged him to do cross country though it was his decision and he is so glad he did it and loves running now! I guess it's in his blood...i did run while he was in my belly :)

The season is over. Tomorrow they get an end of season party. He is looking forward to track this spring.







No comments: