Friday, April 03, 2009

Yay for bargains


I have wanted a new entertainment center for a LONG time! You know the ones you can close up and pretend there is no tv in the room, and the ones that are not a clutter magnet on the top!! At my sister's this past Wednesday where i sold my stuff at her garage sale, one of her friends brought this over. I happened to be selling all my baby gear some of what she wanted so we swapped some things...what a DEAL! Thanks Damon, for helping Johnny get it to our house! If anyone knows of anyone needing an entertainment center our old one is going to go to the curb, he he :)

3 comments:

June Duehring said...

It looks awesome, Elisa. I like the plant next to it. You are right. It looks perfect there.

Dawn said...

That looks great! I love great deal stories :)

grammaneir said...

Looks very nice Elisa. Glad you were at the right place at the right time:)