Monday, April 06, 2009

This booty


is earning me some cash! I am on my last 3 days of a market research diaper study. I have loved these diapers (i think they might be huggies supreme) so much that i think i will be switching to them on my next pack. She never leaks and they could hold a gallon of water! I use regular huggies...these are so much better! I am very glad that we have not had any massive poopies to save (yes, we have to save all diapers and take them back to them...we do have lot's of bags to seal them in!). I have now hauled all 4 of my kids pooped and peed in diapers back to this place for $ over the years, gotta love a few weeks of free diapers AND getting paid to use the free diapers!! Anyway...

I am using my money from this study to buy myself a nicer camera! I love taking pictures...but let's face it my pictures suck cause i have a cheap camera! I want to throw the camera across the room half the time when trying to take pictures of the kids cause it takes FOREVER to snap the shot and then you have to wait another FOREVER to be able to snap another one...the photo op is usually over by the time the camera cooperates, so i'm SO excited and would gladly take suggestions on what kind to get as i have not camera shopped in, oh say FOREVER!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Sounds like a good deal to me-you will have to give me the info!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I should've been doing this market research thing. Glad you have some extra cash for a new camera! That's great.

Huggies supremes are my absolute favorites!!!

Tina... said...

Wow!! That's great!

Barbie said...

I would definitely suggest a Kodak Easy Share camera. I have one and I just LOVE it! It's very simple and easy to use.