Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sickie survival kit


I have not moved off of the couch today for more than a few minutes at a time...this strep is kicking me in the...head, which hasn't stopped pounding for two days straight. I have had strep before but goodness gracious this time has seemed like the worst! Anyway, i don't have anything to blog about, daddy took the oldest two to soccer practice...Grandma (thank you SO SO much) has my youngest two...and as for me, i'm about to head back to my couch! Oh yea and the air spray was because whatever Johnny ate for dinner tonight about made me throw up!

2 comments:

Kerry Shealy said...

You sound just like me from last week. Are you sure it's just strep and not the flu? I'm so sorry you are sick! I wish I lived closer, so I could help!

Crystal said...

THANK GOD FOR GRANDMAS! And Daddy's who know how to help! Well.....those sound like pregnancy symptoms too. but I know not possible (unless God wants you to). Just funny reading the throw up comment and thinking of it. You know, anytime I am remotely sick, that's the first question....."Are you pregnant?" NO NO NO....just sick, and I think that's worse at least you have something to look forward to when you are pregnant sick. oh well get better soon!