Wednesday, April 08, 2009

In case your computer crashes...

that is what one of Johnny's friends said the other night as he put as many pictures off our computer files as he could on his flash drive. The flash drive he had held about three fourths of our pictures. The next night while i was sitting at my desk i suddenly got the "blue screen of death" with lot's of error messages! I tried shutting off the computer and turning it back on and kept getting about five little words and a blinking light that i knew just couldn't be good.

My brother-in-law has tried to retrieve things off the computer to no avail...it was completely fried! I am holding my breath that three fourths of our pictures are actually on this little flash drive, and if it does not i may have a couple day emotional break down! BUT, i do have my blog which i put many of my favorite pictures on and trust me after this will probably be a little picture happy for awhile on the blog! :)

And then after be two days without a computer and thinking it would probably be quite a few more until we decided what to do, my brother-in-law shows up with my "fried, but with new parts" computer and i once again am in touch with the outside world :) and it is running quite nicely i must say. HUGE thanks to Damon, you made my day! I'm not sure what i would do without my two knowledgeable brother-in-laws that i have to pester with our computer issues!

Yes and this was NOT a "Wordless Wednesday" because i'm much to happy and have to talk about having a computer again!

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I DO hope you are able to retrieve all of your pictures. It's great that you have family that can help with your computer problems!