Monday, April 20, 2009

35 years


My hubby is celebrating his birthday today! 35 years! Man it must be tough being so old (he-he) I always get the old jokes for about 6 months) He chose to go out for chinese food tonight which i'm oh so excited for (ha) no actually i have learned to like several things and actually have enjoyed my last couple of times. He used to drag me kicking and screaming out to chinese and i would usually grab a hamburger afterwards...i'm broadening my horizons.

Johnny has been a wonderful husband to me (14 years next month) and a fantastic daddy to his 4 munchkins. There is not a dinner table without laughter with him and even when times are tough he keeps things lighthearted and fun!

I'm very thankful for you Johnny and i hope you have a great birthday and you darn better enjoy your chinese tonight!

3 comments:

The Smith World said...

Happy Birthday Johnny!! I hope you all have a wonderful dinner!!

Michelle said...

happy birthday, johnny!
i heard about the cat when your boys were at our house...how funny!

Barbie said...

Happy Birthday, Johnny!
Oh, and I am surprised that you are not a real fan of Chinese food. I thought everyone liked Chinese. Where did you go?