Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Better Day

Trey had a better day today. He started out the day again with a fever but has gotten better throughout the day and even ate chicken noodle soup for lunch. He seems to be getting more of an appetite because he ate spagettios for me tonight. The nurse called this morning to check on him and told me if he didn't have anything besides water by 1 pm that i needed to call the dr. so i told Trey that and i think that helped in his motivation to have something besides water. He will get up and walk around a little today for a short period of time and then go lay back down, so i'm sure tommorow will only get better.

I am for some reason not able to leave comments on blogs right now, i have wanted to comment on several of yours but somethins up, so i will have to catch up on comments later:)

Ethan is a cranky boy right now and trying to pull me out of my chair so enough for now...

3 comments:

Paula said...

If you are having problems leaving comments, you could write a blog with the comments on it. Glad Trey is doing much better! :)

Unknown said...

Poor Trey! Little guys shouldn't have to deal with that. =) The story about Avery and her sympathy is precious! I remember my brother had his tonsils out when he was Trey's age, and I don't think I was as sweet as Avery.

Jen said...

I am so sorry to hear that Trey had to have surgery. What a week you have probably had--my goodness! It sounds like he is taking it all pretty well though. That was so cute that Avery was being nice to him. Has that continued throughout the week? :) I bet you are just exhausted and glad that this week is over. Hopefully this will all pay off in the way of Trey being healthier from now on! Let us know how he's doing now. I'm anxious to know if he's feeling better today.