Monday, August 22, 2011

Some new color

Facts:
1. I don't like to paint
2. I am so glad my husband is good at it and can do it fast!
3. Picking out paint is one of my least favorite things to do in life!
4. Sample size paints is one of the smartest things anyone has come up with!
5. Our "get it on the market to do list" is getting much smaller than it was but still feels long!
6. By the time we get all this done, i might not want to move.
7. I will quickly be reminded how we need to when i take a phone call and have to hide in the
in the closet to be able to hear when the whole family is at home!

Here is our new colors in the living room area...

Before...

during.... (somebody was having a little fun)

after... (i left for work when it looked like the first picture and came home to this, thanks babe!!)




2 comments:

Barbie said...

Wow! It looks really nice! I hope you'll be able to sell your house quickly. Do you have another house in mind yet?

Unknown said...

Great color!! I agree with all your painting thoughts! =)