Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Kids conversation...

Ethan and Avery were looking through my boxes of pictures today. My boxes of pictures are a;; pre-digital which means they are all of Trey and Avery from babyhood till shortly after Ethan was born. Raegan insists every picture of Avery is her...they do look just alike, i can understand her confusion. Ethan gets upset that he is not in the pictures...

This was their conversation that i overheard while they sat on the floor beside me while i surfed facebook....

Avery- "you weren't born yet in this picture Ethan"

Ethan- (in a sad voice) "why did Jesus take longer building me?"

Avery- "cause God had a plan. he first made Trey, then he made me, and THEN he made you and Raegan"

Ethan- "oh ok"

4 comments:

grammaneir said...

I love when you post their conversations - they are so cute.

June Duehring said...

Very cute. My youngest 3 don't like that they don't have pictures either. Molly thinks Maggie is her, too. My goal this year is to make a picture book of Molly from digital pics so she can look at pics of herself.

Barbie said...

Really, Elisa. You should write a book with your childrens' conversations. They are so well-versed!!!

Tina... said...

That's sooooo cute!!!