Monday, February 25, 2008

Starting To Get Into Things...

"watch this mommy"
"I'm gonna get this plant"
"ah-ha got it!"
"i'm taking it down-it's rolling with me"


Raegan is a scooting little girl in her walker. She has figured out how to get around and she is taking full advantage of it. She has her eye on this plant most of the time (thank goodness it's fake) and attacks it! She stays very happy for quite some time just scooting around the house and chewing on her toys, and fingers or whatever is within reach.

I feel like i have a different baby! She is so happy all the time now! She NO LONGER SPITS UP!!! I don't even know how to act without a puking 24/7 baby! She is so much more comfortable, we can just tell. SHE SLEEPS for longer than 20 min at a time during the day!! Her head is healing nicely and hair is actually being able to grow, slow though it may be (sorry Raegan, you have to deal with the Donald Trump combover awhile longer). She rarely scratches but does a little when she is tired-i tend to think this may be out of habit rather than her actually itching right now. I am actually getting some sleep for the first time in 6 months!! She still sleeps in her car seat by our bed and wakes to eat still (probably also out of habit) but will go right back to sleep). It is just wonderful-i am SO happy that she is feeling better and that the formula change and meds seems to be working wonders!!! Thank you Lord!

I held off on her 6 month visit, thanks to the advise of my older sis! I hadn't even thought of the fact that it might be better to not have shots on top of starting new meds and changing formula and the fact that if she reacted to anything i might not know what she was reacting to-so we are holding off on that appt for the time being.

5 comments:

Marilee We Roll Along said...

So happy for both of you! This is a great update.

Journaling My Journey said...

We are so grateful that things are better with Raegan. We can tell from the pics that she feels better. Thanks for the update.
Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That's such great news!! I'm so glad everyone is doing so much better.

Paula said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Barbie said...

I'm glad that she is doing better! At least she is sleeping longer at night for you. I image you probably feel better in the morning, too.