Friday, February 29, 2008

A Lucky Little Girl


I am a very lucky little girl. You see, i have a Grandpa and Grandma that love me very much and want to help my mommy and daddy buy me my special milk so that i don't have to be miserable anymore. I feel so much better since drinking this special milk and i love you both very much for buying me lot's so mommy doesn't have to stress about money when she feeds me, instead she can just snuggle me and be glad that SHE has a daddy and mommy that are so good to her! She wanted for me to mention how much she loves you guys and how grateful both her and daddy are for what you have done for them over this last couple of weeks in helping me get better! Some day i will get to say thank you but for now i'm gonna snuggle up and drink my bottle. I love you Grandpa and Grandma! Love, Raegan

5 comments:

A Full House said...

Yay! for everyone but especially you Raegan! When enlarging this pic you can really see Raegan's beautiful long curled eyelashes.

Unknown said...

That's such a cute picture of her surrounded by all the formula! How wonderful that there's milk out there that's completely compatible with her, and that your folks bought so much for you guys! What a huge blessing.

The Lanker Family said...

That is so awesome you have so much milk to get started on. Yay for grandpa's and grandma's!!! Raegan you are such a little cutie. We are so glad you are feeling so much better.

Paula said...

Oh Raegan-you are such a well mannered and thankful little girl! Hopefully I can develop manners like you. I am glad you, my buddy, are feeling better!
Love Abigail

Jen said...

What a blessing! Aren't Grandparents great!!! :) Sooooo glad to hear that everything is going so much better!