Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas 2007
my first Christmas
"the girls"
"The crazy boys"

It has been a crazy week-the kids last day of school was Tuesday so i have been adjusting to having all of the kids home all day. Ethan has not been napping, he just can't stand to hear "bubba" and "sissy" in the other room. We have been doing our last minute Christmas shopping as always. (every year i think i'm going to do better and get done early-just doesn't happen) The last couple of nights Johnny has been gift wrapping his little heart out. Now tomorrow i just have the fun job of packing which i think i may do at midnight when i get home from work-just seems to go better when the kids are asleep and not going through everything i pack!

I probably will not be posting again till after Christmas, so Merry Christmas from our family to yours! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Marilee We Roll Along said...

These are great photos! Would Johnny want to help me gift wrap?? Every year I purpose to be done ahead of time--it only happened once and that was in l991 when I was pregnant with Tad. The funny thing was I didn't know what to do with myself being ready for something ahead of time--so I went to Wal-Mart on Christmas Eve day!!??? Have a wonderful Christmas!

Paula said...

Cute hat pics!! You guys have a very Merry Christmas too.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful time. Those are fantastic Christmas pics, too!

Jen said...

What ADORABLE pictures!!!