Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Love My Bumbo...

"look at me, i'm a big girl"
I love my chewing on my fingers
wow i'm catching on early :)
heading out to get allergy shots


Raegan loves sitting in the bumbo seat. She usually lasts about 15-20 minutes and then her head starts getting a little tired. I think she likes being able to see all that is going on around her better, and she stares and talks to the Christmas tree.

Trey is still home from school sick. He had 105 fever last night so we stuck him right in the bath tub to get it down- definately think this is the flu-it's just like last year when he had it.

Potty training update - potty training? were we potty training??? Ethan won't even sit on the potty all of a sudden-actually i'm wrong he did once last night after he took his diaper off and dumped his poo on the floor for the 50th time. Daddy learned real quick that when Ethan comes to you and says "big poo" you better get it tended to or he will tend to himself no matter where he is, he doesn't care where he dumps it as long as it's not in his diaper.

Raegan's skin has improved a little even in the few days that we have been using the special ointments and creams and soaps on her. I hate when i can't use the regular baby smelling lotions and soaps- they smell so good! I get to do it for about 3 months and then have to start greasing them down with all that other good stuff. Oh well! - A little tidbit i learned last night at shot clinic- the nurses were holding Raegan and we were talking about her starting allergies already and she said "yep she has the long eyelashes". Apparently long eyelashes correlate with allergies. I had never heard that before and thought that was interesting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures of Raegan in the bumbo are soooo sweet! She looks adorable.

That's amazing about eyelashes and allergies! I wonder what the basis behind it is...

Paula said...

I hope the eyelash theory is wrong because I think Abigail has kind of long lashes!!! :( I've been thinking about getting a Bumbo for the baby-looks like a good idea.