Thursday, December 27, 2007

Having Fun With Family

Grandpa and Grandma Neir
the kids loved playing Blokus - so did the adults
Raegan and cousin Hudson having a boxing match
play with legos?? no much more fun just dumping the tub
Greg and Susan made tons of snack food for everyone including some hot wings that were delicious
Avery helped break up the bread for Grandpa's stuffing


We spent Sun. afternoon through Wednesday at my parents in Hutchinson. It was a very full house and there was even a fifth wheel in the driveway for one family. I meant to get a picture of the Christmas tree sitting on the patio, that thanks to my two allergy girls ended up outside. They had bought a nice tree so i felt horrible but Raegan was so congested she could hardly breathe and Grandpa Neir said it wasn't worth leaving it in if that's what was causing it (thanks Grandpa).

The kids had a blast as always with their many cousins - it was pure craziness- let me tell ya- 19 crazy kiddos running everywhere makes even a decent sized house seem small. I am sure my parents are enjoying some peace and quiet and a clean house today now that everyone has gone home :)

No comments: