Tuesday, October 02, 2007

For The Love Of My Sanity...




Somebody get me a cage! There is no stopping the mischief this little monkey get's into. Nothing can be hidden good enough or put high enough for Ethan! He will find a way! Sunday we made the mistake of emptying the baby bath but not putting it down off the sink- he pulled a chair over, plugged the tub and ran water till pouring over all over the floor. Yesterday he sprinkled baby powder All over his room, not 15 minutes after that he came to me saying "room mess"- i didn't even want to look- lo and behold there was baby lotion squirted all over his floor. Awhile later i was feeding Raegan and i asked him to get my cell phone and bring it to me, which he did and when i opened it, the whole inside was covered in baby lotion. It is working but is not quite right(the sound is crackly-if that's a word). Today he came walking in with his mascara mustache. I literally can move room to room cleaning up after the boy. 5 seconds of silence when he is in the other room send me into a serious panic. When i get after him he so innocently says "otay mommy".


Raegan had her 6 week appointment yesterday. She weighed 10 lbs. 4 oz. and is in the 75th percentile for both her height and weight. She is starting to fill out and is getting a little cute baby fat on her legs. She got several shots and didn't handle them so well, she screamed most of the afternoon and evening.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Great title! Has your little angel grown horns? :) You could always anchor him with a kid leash or something at least while you feed Reagan--ha-ha! I feel your pain--hang in there! You're doing a great job!

June Duehring said...

My advice is to throw away all Vaseline in the house right now. It is awful to clean up.

Elisa Seaba said...

Oh that's right June i forgot about that :) I actually did catch him with the vaseline bottle that same day but he only got one little finger in it before i snatched it away luckily. Thanks for the reminder- i think i will go hide it all right now! :) I think Ethan thought Eli needed someone to take over for him:)

June Duehring said...

I have to laugh every time I read about Ethan. It was about when Molly was 6 weeks old that everything in my house began to be destroyed and fall apart in front of my eyes.

I now have not had any big messes to report in the past year, thank goodness.

Paula said...

Funny stuff Ethan! Abigail is 9 pounds already!!!! Her 6 month shot appt is in November and I am not looking forward to the crying (her and me). :)