Monday, May 25, 2009

Pool party in the rain

a pool full of cousins
raegan and brooklyn watching the older ones swim
please let the poor frog go!
a pretty physical game of pool basketball
potty time on the hill
Raegan hanging out with Grandma
my little warrior
It was a cloudy rainy day in KC, but that didn't keep the kids OR the dads from the pool! We went out to my brother's for Memorial Day. My Dad & Mom, Aunt Liz and Grandma even made a day trip and came up for the day.

The pool is heated so the kids swam most of the day in the rain and had a blast! I never did put Raegan in the pool, and thank goodness she was pretty content to just watch!

Tomorrow is the first official "summer break" day. I just finished turning off my cell alarm...wow...let the fun begin! We already used our pool passes Saturday and can't wait to use them LOTS!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I will be at church tonight so that's fine. I'll probably be scheduled next Wed so I'll switch with you then. :)