Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's About That Time


To turn me around in the van. I think i will like it much better sitting up like a big girl. My big brother Trey is not happy about it cause he is sad he won't be able to see me in the car anymore, he always made me giggle. Mommy went out on a limb and bought me a pink car seat without daddy there (daddy isn't very fond of pink) but daddy must be softening a little cause he actually said it was cute!

In other news i recently had a follow up with my dermatologist and got an A+! My skin is wonderful right now, of course it is not without a few rough patches of eczema, but it is extremely mild right now. Mommy just took me off formula and is trying soy milk. So far mommy has decided that i can handle 1 or mabye two bottles of the soy milk a day but if i have more than that i tend to break out a bit, so we are still just testing the waters.

3 comments:

Paula said...

That car seat is so cute! But with the possibility of more kids for us, I have to stay neutral. :( Plus I had hand-me-down neutral :)

John and Melanie said...

Love your new car seat Raegan! You are such a cutie. Good job at the doctor's office too.

grammaneir said...

Cute seat and cute little girl! I'm sure she will enjoy it.