Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Love My 2 Year Old

I was just thinking about a couple of things Ethan did and said today and want to "write them down so that i don't forget.

Riding in the van on the way to the doctor: "mommy, it's willy (really) hot in here. Turn the air (not enunciated quite that well but can't think of a way to write it) on!"

"Uh-oh mommy, police man behind us on a uh-oh (this is how he says motorcycle, or at least the closest to being able to describe how he says it) There wasn't one but was on the way to school this morning so i guess he just thought there might be another one.

While in the waiting room: "baby gonna get a shot mommy?" me: no, no shots today" Ethan: "i gonna get a shot mommy?" Me: "no honey no one is getting shots today" Ethan: "baby gonna get a shot today??" "No Ethan...

While checking out at the doctors office: i was putting the sucker that i had picked up for myself(yes I need a treat after taking the kids to the doctor) in my pocket for later while i was scheduling a follow-up appt and Ethan is trying to put something in my pocket- i look down and i have a nice sucked on sucker being shoved into my pocket. I told him "no, that one can't go in mommy's pocket" Ethan: "OH, ok mommy you want it in this one??? (going to the other pocket)

He wore Avery's soccer cleats and carried a soccer ball around all morning and even in the car on the way to the doctor. He was a good boy about putting his crocs on to go into the dr but as soon as he was buckled back in his seat he kicked his crocs off and wanted his "soccer shoes" back on.

2 comments:

The Lanker Family said...

He is so cute! I love the sucker one:)

Journaling My Journey said...

Those are good memories.
Grandpa Neir