Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stormy Night


This is a little behind- but while Johnny was in South Carolina there were thunderstorms. I knew as soon as i heard the first crash of thunder it wouldn't be long... Trey is usually the first to shoot into our room-this time it was both of the boys hopping in bed with me- Raegan was next and at about 4 am i remember thinking "well this is it because storms "never" wake Avery". About a half hr later Avery came crying into the room-not because of the storm but because her eye was stuck shut. When she saw the rest of the family was in bed with me she joined us. I was literally about hanging off the bed thanks to my children who love to sprawl out (especially Ethan) when they sleep. Needless to say it wasn't the best night of sleep i have ever had :) This picture i took at 4 am, i went to take one in the morning with all 4 kids in bed with me and my camera was dead.

No comments: