Monday, April 07, 2008

# 1 JAYHAWKS!!!

GO JAYHAWKS!!
a little intense!
talking to daddy after we went into overtime
WOO HOO!!!!

What a game! I got to enjoy the game with my boy since Johnny is in SC. Trey really got into the game with me, it was fun! I think Trey was a little surprised to see how into the game mommy got. He was so tired by the end but was trying to wait for "One Shining Moment". He decided to go to bed and watch it tomorrow on dvr. He has his KU jersey laying out on his bed to wear to school tomorrow. WAY TO GO JAYHAWKS!!!

4 comments:

John and Melanie said...

Go KU! Way to cheer on the team Trey.

Unknown said...

That's so fun! Josh and I were wishing we were watching the game in Kansas in the company of other Jayhawk fans.

It was a great game!

grammaneir said...

That was a good game - I was cheering here Trey.

Marilee We Roll Along said...

Trey,
Way to cheer for the Jayhawks! The game had an unbelievable finish! We're so happy too.