Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Raegan...

I put a call in to the doctor this morning and they had me talk to a nurse and got me an appt for this afternoon, but they also wanted me to contact the allergist. The allergist had us come in this morning, they wanted to see her. Her ears looked "not bad" so for now they are taking her off the Omnicef (thank goodness! I didn't give it to her last night or this morning). They are not going to call it an allergic reaction but think it's best if she stops taking it, more than likely she is just fighting a viral infection. Her lungs were good and her respirations were good. She slept really good for me last night and is napping good now so i really believe it was affecting her-i think i will opt to not have that drug for her again! Anyway they said it's possible that the infection is causing her to break out but also possible that it could possibly have been the antibiotic. It will be interesting to see if her skin and tummy get better being off the medicine now.

4 comments:

Marilee We Roll Along said...

Glad to see this positive report! What a great photo for your blog!

Paula said...

Reagan is such a rollercoster! I like the large photo on your heading-but you can't see Raegan. ;)

Unknown said...

Great diagnosis, Dr. Lisa! =) I hope you see improvements quickly.

I loved your comment on my blog about cutting a hole in your lawn chair! That was so funny.

John and Melanie said...

I'm glad things are doing better for you and Raegan.