Monday, March 10, 2008

Little Set Back...

Raegan has had a rough weekend! She had 103 fever most of Sat and was pretty lethargic, pepped up a little on Sunday and then today has had a horrible day!! Her fever is better but she is extremely cranky acting like she has a horrible tummy ache (was up most of the night last night) and itching like crazy(so very frustrating). I am going to call the dr tomorrow because i am wondering if she is reacting to the Omnicef that they have her on for her ear infection. I didn't give her a dose tonight until i ask someone. She had 3 total blowouts today, one while i was cleaning her up and running to get the bath going (no she didn't have a diaper on and was laying on carpet-one of my more brilliant moves i must say!) On the way to pick the kids up from school today she screamed their and back and was scratching...i was having flashbacks of how life was just a few weeks ago...was having them in the middle of the night last night too! The only thing we have changed is the antibiotic so i'm thinking that has got to be it or so i'm hoping so that she can feel better again although i'm sure i will probably have to start over on another antibiotic for her. Can you hear the frustration in my voice??? :) Mabye she will sleep tonight and things will look up tomorrow...

4 comments:

June Duehring said...

I can almost guarantee you its the Omnicef. None of my babies could handle it. I had a big note on Maggie and Micah's chart not to give it to them. They both had terrible reactions to it.

Micah took it years later and was fine with it. I think it is just too strong for a baby.

Can they get the ear infection shot at her age? That worked awesome for me on a stubborn ear infection on one of my kids.

I am sorry she is sick. I hope she can get a new medicine and get better soon.

Marilee We Roll Along said...

Elisa,
I really don't know about infants, but in adults when they have been on an antibiotic and tnen get diarrhea we check them for C.Difficile (Clostridium Difficile). I hope that you can get answers for your little daughter soon. Marilee

grammaneir said...

So sorry for Raegan & you - hope she is better now.

Anonymous said...

meet nice new site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien withdrawal [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien drug [/url]