Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Strep AGAIN!

I got to school with Avery today at 12:30 and Avery's teacher came out and said "your son is in the nurse's office sick". He had puked right before lunch and had a fever and sore throat. They had been trying to call me for an hr but i had forgotten to give the school my new cell # (oops). They kept getting a busy signal on my old phone and Trey told them "she does talk on the phone alot, sometimes 3 hrs at a time" "she's probably at Target". :) I took him to the dr this afternoon and sure enough, strep again. He just finished antibiotic last week for strep and now we start again! The dr referred us to an ENT to consult about having his tonsils out since this is the 7th time of strep for him this year. The doc said it's time to probably do something about it. Trey wants nothing to do with the thought of having his tonsils out and breaks into tears even talking about it. We go see the ENT on Thursday. No school for Trey tommorow.

No comments: