Monday, November 13, 2006

So Thankful!

Tonight when i came home from work i went in and checked on each of the kids sound asleep in their beds. I kissed their cheeks and re-tucked them in and stopped and thanked God for our three beautiful children! We are so blessed. I never feel like i take the blessing of them for granted, but i'm sure i probably don't thank God enough! Trey... my soft-hearted, sensitive, creative, loving, silly boy. Avery... my feisty, outgoing, yet shy at times, creative and very loving little princess. Ethan...what a journey we went on before we were blessed with him... he's my loving, cuddly, silly, absolute answer to prayer! And i can't leave out our three angel babies in Heaven, a very real part of our journey... Yes i'm sappy tonight, and someday when the kids read this they may think so too, but they will also know how much their mommy loves them and how thankful i am to be their mommy!!

3 comments:

grammaneir said...

We are thankful with you and they couldn't ask for a better Mommy!How special each one of them are.

Anonymous said...

Way to share your heart Im glad Im not the only sappy one-For some reason I woke up @ 3 AM-Must be getting old-Awesome to see Gods work in each of our homes isnt it-love you-Big Bro

Anonymous said...

Your thoughts blessed me Lisa. Thanks for putting your heart on the blog. Reminds me of how precious you kids are to us. God bless you.
Your Dad