Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snowy Day

Ethan gets in trouble after hitting his sister
The kids entertained themselves today playing drums with all of the pans
Tickle our bellies Ethan
A good day for hot chocolate
I tried to take a picture of our snowfall today but it was too dark by the time i tried. School was cancelled for the kids so the kids and i went to Pizza Hut and used their Book It coupons for free pizza. we came back home to kill an hr before heading to see the ent for Trey's appt. The snow was coming down really heavy and i almost turned around and came home but decided to keep going. I had to stop on a side street to clean the ice off my windshield wipers becasue i couldn't see anything at all. It was not a fun drive, but so much better once i could actually see!!
The dr said that it would be beneficial for us to have his tonsils out and would definetely cut out all these strep infections.I do not like him being on round after round of antibiotic. He said if you have strep 2-3 times per yr for 2 yrs in a row, or 5 times in one yr. that is when they say to go ahead with having the tonsils out and since he has had it 7 times this yr and probably about the same last yr. he met the criteria. He left it up to us when and if to do it. We are deciding if we should do it over Christmas break or if we should wait till spring break or even summer.
After getting home from the appt. I couldn't get the van in the driveway (after trying about 5 times) so i parked on the street and walked up to see if i could get a shovel. I changed my mind and went back to the van and bit the dust landing on my hind end! The nice thing was that my two darling children were laughing their little heads off when i dragged myself off the ground and back to the van. Trey had wiped out earlier when we were out for pizza so he said "i know it hurts doesn't it mommy, now you know how i felt" The most embarrasing part was that my neighbor witnessed my graceful slide and came out to make sure i was ok. Nice, but embarrasing:)!

No comments: