Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My way of relaxing

We are ending day two at Grandma's. The kids are wearing themselves plum out. I have not made Ethan take a nap yet so he is beat at night and he and Raegan just pass out by the time i bathe them and put them in bed.

They are all having a blast with their cousins. My parents have a trampoline which provides lots of entertainment.

My form of relaxing this trip has been taking my clip making to a whole new level. My sister and i have been frequenting the craft stores, sorting buttons, picking petals, and working on setting up an etsy store to sell my little clippies in...stay tuned for that, it is still in progress.

Tonight my mom set up two little tables for her and i while she my dad and i watched a movie. I made clips and she worked on her handwriting (she get's paid for her fancy writing). Thanks to dvr, my dad even paused the movie part way through to go get us a little sonic treat...man i love spring break!

And the best part...my house is getting painted by my wonderful hubby while i am away! I failed to get any pics of the kids today...have to do better the next couple of days...

8 comments:

June Duehring said...

I want to buy some from you. Seriously! I need clips for Molly. I am glad you have beautiful weather this week so your kids can play outside.

John and Melanie said...

They are really cute Elisa! Good Job! You are making me want to get out my glue gun and ribbon and start make Ella some bows again.

Paula said...

Oh Elisa your clips are turning out so cute! I thinks we'll have to get maybe a "reject" pair from you-you know flawed or something-to see if Abigail will keep them in her hair before we try anything too nice. :)

Marilee We Roll Along said...

Elisa,
Your clips are beautiful! Glad you can be with your parents and have such great times together! Neat to hear about your mom setting up "work tables" and your dad making a Sonic run!

grammaneir said...

It's been fun watching you take off on this new venture - it's neat to see how you and Susan work so well together.

June Duehring said...

You seriously need to bring a bunch and try to sell them at the garage sale. You might make some money.

Are you bringing stuff still? It is in 2 weeks. I have lots of people coming to shop and counting on your clothes to buy for their kids.

Tina... said...

I love your clips....I need to get some!

Kerry Shealy said...

Where do you get the flowers for your clips?
Email me: rshealy@cfl.rr.com
I just made my first clips today! I'm addicted! It was so much fun!