Thursday, March 05, 2009

Buddies

Ethan and his buddy Will
this is how Raegan was when i looked back 5 minutes down the road from the park


We had a little playdate at the park today. BEAUTIFUL weather but VERY windy. During our picnic lunch we spent most of the time trying to catch things from blowing away! Raegan had fun just wandering around, i didn't get a good picture of her. She was too busy trying to swipe some goldfish from another ladies bag while i was taking this picture.

I am sunburned and tired tonight after scraping on our house for 5 hours today! We had planned to put in a good night of scraping (johnny and i) together tonight and then he had to go to Topeka to work today and didn't get home till almost 9 pm. A plus for the overtime but not for getting anything accomplished on the house. I am hoping for no rain this weekend so that we can get a whole lot of scraping done!!

The kids did help me with the scraping for the majority of the evening (when they weren't fighting over who had what scraper). Ethan stuck with me the longest. He kept saying "man mommy my hands are tired", i kept telling him to take a break but he stuck with it.

1 comment:

Tina... said...

I love this pic! You must send it to me!