Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged

Ok i've done this once before, but i got tagged again by Barbara and Paula, so here i go throwing some more of my quirkiness out there...

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Little Wifey and Smith Family Three)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.

1. I can't sleep with socks on, i've tried just can't do it. (Johnny tells the kids to take their socks off or their feet will rot, maybe i sub consciously think my feet might rot) :)

2. I do everything in the exact same order in the shower every day. shave top of leg, shampoo,condition hair while shaving calves.....so on and so on

3. I can't think about epidurals without feeling faint and light headed. If Johnny touches the middle of my back i just about fall to the floor. My last one wasn't even that bad, just a phobia and the thought of a monstrous needle in the back, oooo feeling a little faint just writing about it.


4. Before a race i tie my shoes 3-4 different times before they are just right.


5. Everything in my refrigerator has to be just so...everything has it's place and get's lined perfectly. (Johnny's cousin thinks i'm half crazy) :)

6. I have a new one thanks to my sister's that she mentioned. I now can't go to a public restroom without tearing off the first few sqares of toilet paper. (i hadn't ever even thought about it but now get a little grossed out by it. I also have a very hard time touching the door handles on the way out of the restroom, i see way too many people not wash their hands!!

I now tag June, Susan, Julie, Kerry, Mom, and Melanie...i know you guys have got to have some more quirkiness cause most of you are related to me.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Thanks for sharing your quirks. BTW-I have to go with Val on the epidurals. Totally worth it! :)