Sunday, September 21, 2008

Countdown To Chicago...Chicago Here We Come...

I am just a wee bit excited (ok maybe a little more than a wee) about an upcoming trip. I just put my request off in at work tonight so it got me even more excited. Many moons ago or at least twenty some odd maybe more years my parents took the three "big kids" to Chicago on Amtrak. Us little kids if i do remember correctly were a bit sad (i think i remember some crying involved) and my parents promised us that someday they would take us too. Being a man of his word and wanting to fulfill that promise that "someday" is just around the corner, less than two weeks to be exact! They booked a weekend to take us "little kids" to Chicago on Amtrak. How awesome is that!?! I'm sure i will have pictures to share after the trip... i can't wait!

No comments: