Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rounds 3 & 4

No we didn't escape a round 3 and 4. Trey had a really rough night, but mine didn't hit till about 5am. The only reason i am sitting in an upright position right now is because my fever broke, and i had to put my comforter in the wash because Ethan dowsed it after a day of thinking he was acting better. That he was not! I don't know what this is but i feel like i got run over by a truck, so achy and weak! Avery has never vomited except for burping as a baby, so i think the girl is immune-i tell ya. I hope so for her sake...she has been quite the big helper for mommy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I feel so badly for you guys. That's terrible, but thank goodness Avery has been your little helper! How nice to be immune from puking... =)

June Duehring said...

I am sorry, Elisa. I hope you get over it quickly.

Is Raegan ok now?

I hope the chlorine killed Trey's germs before they got to Micah. :)

Elisa Seaba said...

Yeah hopefully it did June! Raegan just has the runs or at least i thought so until she just got done throwing up on me a little while ago.

Michelle said...

I hope you all feel better soon! I don't know how I'm going to handle puke once mine start doing that...it makes me want to hurl just thinking about it. That will be Joe's department...except what will I do when he's not home??? :)

grammaneir said...

Oh Elisa, sorry it had to get all of you - we miss you but glad we didn't have the bug here. Brooklyn is still fine so she didn't catch it. You all take care - we miss and love you.