Thursday, November 08, 2007

Visit To Hutch

Raegan was talking away to her cousin Brendon
Avery loves the zipline
Trevin and Trey checking out the Target Toy catalog
Meryn and Avery had fun together at the waterpark
Ethan's first time on the zipline by himself-he LOVED it!
Avery loves waterslides
Trevin and Trey hanging out in the hot tub


Last Thursday we headed to Hutchinson for the weekend. Johnny was going to help Greg work on his roof and the kids and i hung out at Grandma's. On Saturday Susan took us all to an indoor water park. I left Ethan and Raegan with Grandma so it was fun being able to go on water slides myself for a change, and just relax a bit. I think the kids were fine but Susan and i were beat after a few hrs so we called it a day.

On Sunday morning early i went for a run with my " much more in shape than i" sister and her friends. They went over 6 miles but i headed back walking after two miles. I did get re-motivated while down there though and have been getting up at 6 every morning to run since. I have decided that if i am going to have time to run i have to get up early because there are just not enough hrs in the day otherwise.

As always the weekends with family always go way to fast...we headed back home Sunday.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I cannot believe Ethan did the zipline by himself! WOW! He IS an adventrous little guy isn't he! That's classic of Trey and Trevin looking at the toy catalog! That nice that you got some time time with your sis w/o the little ones! Good job on your dedication to running! I'm going to get back on a routine of working out too soon, wish me luck! :)

Paula said...

Awesome job-keep it up! I need to start exercising soon.