Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beginner

the few that i have made so far
these clips work PERFECT in her fine hair!
my little sidekick


I am a total beginner at this but i am so pumped about having cute little clips to match each and every little sundress this summer...and the absolutely BEST thing about it is that when Raegan takes her clip out of her hair and loses it (which happens way too often!) i can just make another one to replace it!

I have at least 20 more colors of ribbon picked out that i haven't bought yet and lot's of other things picked out to add to the clips, but i'm taking it slowly and starting with just the ribbon. Avery has put in her order of which colors she wants me to make for her.

6 comments:

June Duehring said...

I have an idea... Make a bunch and sell them at my garage sale. How much do you think they cost a piece to make? I bet you could make some cash.

That is awesome, Elisa. Way to get crafty.

Unknown said...

AH! They look great! Raegan's hair looks so cute like that anyway, and now she'll match all her adorable clothes. Great job!

A Full House said...

Yay!!! you did it! I am so impressed - Ok now I need you to teach me. That would be so great to just make new ones for the ones that get lost too.

Elisa Seaba said...

I thought about that June, i think they cost about 30 cents a piece aprox. with just the ribbon and then of course probably a little more once i start adding stuff to them. (which i already have)

Julie, i will teach you...but i will warn you it is addicting! But who can ever have too many clips in the house??

Barbie said...

I didn't know you were so good at crafts! I guess it helps when you have such a cutie to make things like that for =)

Kerry Shealy said...

How did you make those? I would love to learn to make clips and bows!