Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kids Interview

Ok June you inspired me to get out the pen and paper and do some short surveys with the kids. I did two, but here goes the first...

What does mommy always say to you?

Trey-clean your room-
Avery- get dressed-
Ethan- we went at red robins (ok so it may take Ethan a little bit to catch on to this)

What makes mommy happy?

Trey-having a clean house-
Avery-when i tell you i love you-
Ethan-"laugh"

What makes mommy sad?

Trey-kids not doing what they are supposed to-
Avery-when i disobey-
Ethan-"cry"

How does mommy make you laugh?

Trey-by playing the staring contest-
Avery-when you tickle me-
Ethan-he giggled and said "like that one mommy"

How old is mommy?

Trey-is it 32 or 33...no it's 32...no your 33-
Avery-34-
Ethan-2

What is mommy's job?

Trey-Chili's and the doctors office-
Avery-work at Chili's most of the time and the doctor's office-
Ethan-work

What is mommy's favorite food?

Trey-is it quesadillas-
Avery-pizza-
Ethan-eggs

How do you know your mommy loves you?

Trey-well you just do, this is like a test-
Avery-because she hugs and kisses me every night-
Ethan-he gave me a hug and said "like that"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, fun! I'm going to do this with Kenz when she gets home from preschool. Great post!

Michelle said...

That was fun! I should probably wait a few more months to do that with Joey, or I am likely to get all answers like "pe-cause...", or "George!" :)

Barbie said...

That was great!