Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little Piggy And A Couple Of Monkeys!







Raegan LOVES to eat! She is my least picky of eaters of the 4 so far. She will eat pretty much anything we feed her and wants more, more more! I have been every now and then letting her try the spoon out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I have hit the treadmill hard this week (getting ready to pack away the food at Thanksgiving!). I finally tried out leaving Raegan running free while i run. Previously i have gated the area off or strapped her in her highchair which didn't last very long (with her being happy anyway). The first day i thought she was going to put her hand on the treadmill once and about tripped and fell telling her "no touch!" She got the hint and stays a decent distance and hasn't tried to touch it since. The loud "ouchie" i yelled must have scared the daylights out of her :) She now peeks around corners and waves at me over and over (so cute), runs the "circle" in our house, or as she did today climbs on the kitchen table and throws every last ball of the bowl of decorative balls all over the house. Before that she and Ethan had been fighting over the tike bike and i finally solved that problem by convincing Ethan to get her the shopping cart to puch around. Once i started seeing the balls come flying form the kitchen i decided my run must be over peeked around the corner and about had heart failure, lightning quick grabbed the camera and proceeded to take pictures of BOTH my monkeys. I don't even know how she managed to get up but i'm sure it was with some assistance by her loving brother, or maybe not, shes a pretty determined little thing! Needless to say, along with baby locking all cupboards, shutting the toilet lid, turning the trash can around backwards, and making sure they both have a drink i will put up the decorative balls before starting my run.

2 comments:

Kerry Shealy said...

I totally understand this! I can't even go to the bathroom without being concerned about who is going to get into what! And, Miles just figured out how to open all of the doors yesterday, so now what??? Now the little swimming pool (*toilet*) is fair game when I'm not looking. Oh my!

Paula said...

I love the pic of Reagan's face covered up by the bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if Abigail starts getting on the table on her own soon. She is also a little monkey and a pig! :)