Friday, August 22, 2008

The Party Before The Birthday

i want my cake and i want it now!
testing the cake
oh yeah we are going for the big bites now!
this is SO fun!

on a sugar high!
her first present, after this one she had no interest in opening any more
Grandpa Seaba and the birthday girl
enjoying some cake with Grandma Seaba
she got so much frosting on her hands that she just sat there and shook her hands, she wasn't quite sure what to do.


Daddy is going to be out of town on Raegan's birthday so we celebrated last night. We had strawberry cake with strawberry frosting and some raspberry sherbert for our little milk allergic girl. She LOVED the cake and ice cream, was on a sugar high at opening present time and wanted just to run around, and a bit overwhelmed i think by some over zealous gift opening helpers (brothers and sister). I can't believe my bay turns i years old tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe Raegan is already a year old! Happy Birthday!!

The Lanker Family said...

This year has flown, it feels like not long at all since she was born! She is a doll. Her hair is really growing and looks like it is getting more blonde. Happy Birthday Raegan, we love you!!

John and Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Raegan! I can't believe she is one already. That makes me sad because I know that Hudson is not far behind. They grow up way too fast.